Business-to-Business commerce accounts for the vast majority of online sales, and Galileo Commerce is an ideal platform for organizations to access this market and to manage their accounts.
- Allow new customers to sign-up for an account immediately, and set rules that determine how new customers pay for products and determine the pricing that they see for the products.
- Serve both retail and Business-to-Business accounts at the same time with each group seeing different price levels and having access to different payment types.
- GC Speeds up the shopping process for account customers by automatically using stored shipping and billing information on purchases.
- Allow customers to easily access their most commonly purchased items by storing and maintaining a list of their favourite products.
- Customize product pricing by assigning them to special price groups and/or by using individual (contract) pricing for specific customers.
- Supports exemption from federal and/or regional taxes.
- Existing customers can pay for their item on account or by purchase order.
- Over 30 fields of information stored for each account allow merchants to customize the online experience for your customers.
- Support for a minimum order value. If the minimum is not met, the customer can either go back into the catalog to purchase more items, or check-out and pay the minimum order value.
Next: Features for customizing your site
Emerge2 Digital Inc., 554 Parkside Drive, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, N2L 5Z4
get started |
GC examples |
contact emerge2 |
Copyright © 1995-2007, Emerge2 Digital Inc.
Galileo Commerce is a trademark of Emerge2 Holdings Inc.